Join us at The Farm for a fun plant and flower-filled event in celebration of our planet.
- Learn gardening, composting, and recycling methods.
- Meet live farm animals.
- Enjoy hands-on activities and crafts for kids.
- Participate in a plant and flower swap.
- Meet meteorologists from WCNC Weather.
- Hike the Nature Trail.
- Mine for gemstones at the Grist Mill.
$6 Museum Members / $8 General Public
Want to enjoy sun-ripened tomatoes and crunchy peppers from your own garden this summer? Order ready-to-transplant varieties that will be available at the perfect planting time for an early summer harvest, selected by our Farm staff.
Tomato and pepper plants will be available to pick up on Saturday, April 22 during Flower Power.