Reptile & Amphibian Day
Saturday, September 28
10 AM - 3 PM
See and touch snakes, alligators, turtles, frogs and other live reptiles and amphibians from across the globe. Meet live scaly and slimy creatures, cheer on the turtles in the annual race, search for live species around the pond on our nature trail, and enjoy a variety of fun activities for the entire family. While you are here, be sure to visit museum scientists conducting research on fungi, insects, archaeology and more!
- Carolina Moon Food Truck will be on site serving up delicious food. They accept cash and card, so bring your appetite!
- Revolution Face Painting & Body Art will be set up at the museum. They're cash only, be sure to plan accordingly.
- The Member Express Lane will be open from 10 AM - 2 PM.
- This event will be held throughout the museum and on the nature trail.
- Tickets will be available for purchase at the door on the day of the event.
- Schiele Members: Only $3 (members can purchase tickets in advance by calling 704.866.6904.)
- Non-members: $3 in addition to general museum admission.
Please note: ASTC Passport Program reciprocals will not be accepted for this event. General admission plus the event up-charge will apply.