By donating to The Schiele Museum’s Annual Fund you are helping the museum continue to inspire wonder and appreciation for science and the natural world. Since the 1960's The Schiele Museum has served the Gaston Country region and with your support will continue providing exceptional educational opportunities to the community.
What difference can your donation make to The Schiele Museum?
Your gift will assist with:
- Caring for the live animals with their specialized diets and needs to keep them happy and healthy
- Operations to keep the facility clean and useful for all museum happenings
- Public programming that allows The Schiele Museum to provide quality, educational events for the public at a low cost
- Supplies to support, maintain and assist the creative exhibitions that rotate throughout the year ensuring original, top-notch experiences for all ages and visitors
- Program Development to ensure programs for our community's children, youth, and adults are educational and engaging when teaching about science and the natural world
- Research for mycology, malacology, archeology, and entomology to support the global efforts to provide more in depth knowledge to the world in these fields
- So much more!
Your donation makes a difference. Thank you for inspiring wonder and appreciation for the natural world around us!