Hints, Clues, Questions and Adventure!
Coming to the museum will be awesome no doubt. But what about spicing up your trip with a scavenger hunt of your own making?! This is how it works. Check out the special list of clues we've devised for you. Print out your favorites. Arrive at the museum and the minute your feet hit the ground get your exploration on like Indiana Jones!
- Find the deer foot inkwell.
- Find the Navajo bear claw ring.
- I have caps, gills, stems and veils. Tell me where I am and what I am.
- I'm the Harbor Seal. Find me and name the region where I reside.
- I like water, have a large and small mouth and I am native to North Carolina. What am I?
- I'm the red fox and can be found in at least two different regions. Find me and tell me where I am.
- Find the polar bear, brown bear and grizzly bear. Which one lives in weather that you'd like to be in the most?
- I am the product and the process of smoothing and setting stones. Find me to discover what I'm called.
- We're the Seneca, Cayuga, Onondaga, Oneida and Mohawk. We're part of a league. What's the league and in what North American region would we be found?
- I'm Havasupai. Find me and name the North American region in which I reside.
- Find your three favorite minerals and crystals and tell me their names.
- An artificial reef can form on me. What am I?
- Explore the touch tank. Can you find lightning welk.
- Find the snake that is a good climber.
- I'm a terrapin. Where would you find me?
- When you hear my rattle, you better stay away. Around these parts, I can only be found near Crowder's Mountain. Who am I?
- I'm the only deer that you'll find antlers on both males and females. Who am I and where would you find me?
- I make up about 85% of Alaska and sometimes ice wedges form inside me. What am I?
- I hang out with egrets, spoonbills, storks and anhingas. Where would you find me?
- They say I'm a monster, but really I'm just a venomous lizard. What is my name and what desert do I live in.