Hints, Clues, Questions and Adventure!
Coming to the museum will be awesome no doubt. But what about spicing up your trip with a scavenger hunt of your own making?! This is how it works. Check out the special list of clues we've devised for you. Print out your favorites. Arrive at the museum and the minute your feet hit the ground get your exploration on like Indiana Jones!
- I'm the movement of one large landmass in relation to another. Find my display. What am I called?
- Find the deer foot inkwell.
- I hold weapons and a person does me when they're cold. Find me. What am I?
- I'm the chunkey stone. Find me and tell me what I'm used for.
- Find me. I'm in the North American room with lots of feathers. My cousin is called bald. I'm called something a little more elemental. What am I.
- I'm the Harbor Seal. Find me and name the region where I reside.
- When looking for the Gray Wolf and/or the Timber Wolf, are you looking for one kind of wolf or two? Find us and tell us.
- Find the polar bear, brown bear and grizzly bear. Which one lives in weather that you'd like to be in the most?
- One has more impressive horns and one looks more like a particular mountain goat. Can you tell me which is which? Find the Dall's Sheep and the Bighorn Sheep.
- I am the product and the process of smoothing and setting stones. Find me to discover what I'm called.
- We're the Seneca, Cayuga, Onondaga, Oneida and Mohawk. We're part of a league. What's the league and in what North American region would we be found?
- We encountered America from a far away land 15-20,000 years ago. What are we called and where did we come from?
- I'm Havasupai. Find me and name the North American region in which I reside.
- I'm the prehistoric period that existed 144-66 million years ago. Find me and tell me my name.
- An artificial reef can form on me. What am I?
- Explore the touch tank. Can you find lightning welk.
- When you hear my rattle, you better stay away. Around these parts, I can only be found near Crowder's Mountain. Who am I?
- Go to the Henry Hall of the American Indian and find a guardian of the pueblo.
- I hang out with egrets, spoonbills, storks and anhingas. Where would you find me?
- They say I'm a monster, but really I'm just a venomous lizard. What is my name and what desert do I live in.