Hints, Clues, Questions and Adventure!
Coming to the museum will be awesome no doubt. But what about spicing up your trip with a scavenger hunt of your own making?! This is how it works. Check out the special list of clues we've devised for you. Print out your favorites. Arrive at the museum and the minute your feet hit the ground get your exploration on like Indiana Jones!
- Find the deer foot inkwell.
- Find the Navajo bear claw ring.
- I hold weapons and a person does me when they're cold. Find me. What am I?
- I'm the chunkey stone. Find me and tell me what I'm used for.
- I have caps, gills, stems and veils. Tell me where I am and what I am.
- Find me. I'm in the North American room with lots of feathers. My cousin is called bald. I'm called something a little more elemental. What am I.
- I'm the Harbor Seal. Find me and name the region where I reside.
- I like water, have a large and small mouth and I am native to North Carolina. What am I?
- Find the polar bear, brown bear and grizzly bear. Which one lives in weather that you'd like to be in the most?
- We encountered America from a far away land 15-20,000 years ago. What are we called and where did we come from?
- I'm Havasupai. Find me and name the North American region in which I reside.
- I'm the prehistoric period that existed 144-66 million years ago. Find me and tell me my name.
- I'm that particular mountain goat that looks a little like the Dall's Sheep or the Bighorn. What region am I in?
- An artificial reef can form on me. What am I?
- Find the snake that is a good climber.
- I can run up to 40 miles per hour and jump eight feet in the air. Who am I?
- Go to the Henry Hall of the American Indian and find a guardian of the pueblo.
- They call me the Monarch of the Marsh. Who am I?
- I hang out with egrets, spoonbills, storks and anhingas. Where would you find me?
- They say I'm a monster, but really I'm just a venomous lizard. What is my name and what desert do I live in.