Saturday, February 23, 10 AM - 4 PM
Travel back through time by exploring fossils, rocks, minerals, and the ancient stories they tell. Explore museum and fossil club displays, purchase interesting specimens from vendors, and more! Plus, join us for a special presentation from Matt Borths, Curator of the Division of Fossil Primates at the Duke Lemur Center.
Schiele Members: $3 (available online or at the door)
The Member Express Lane will be open from 10 AM - 2 PM for your convenience. Members are welcome to purchase tickets in advance and pick them up at the Member Express Lane.
Non-Members: $3 in addition to museum admission (available at the door)
Please note: ASTC Passport Program reciprocals will not be accepted for this event. General admission plus the event up-charge will apply.
Thank you to our sponsor, Carolina Orthopaedic.
Top Five Things To Know About Fossil Fair:
1. Parking will be in the museum lot until full. Additional parking will be at Grier Middle School, Parkwood Baptist Church, and the “green lot” on Garrison (same side as the museum towards downtown.)
2. A shuttle will be available from 11 AM – 5 PM to transport visitors to/from the additional parking lots.
3. A police officer and staff will be located at the museum entrance for directions and your safety.
4. Roman’s All Star Cafe food cart will be on site beginning at 11 AM. They take cash and card, so bring your appetite!
5. When you pick up your tickets you will receive a wristband that permits you access to the event until 4 PM.